[OpenWrt-Devel] [PATCH V2] ath79: add support for TP-Link TL-MR6400
mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 01:13:57 EDT 2019
Hi Filip, hello all!
Thank you very very much for your help and sorry for me not ansering to your previous mail. I tought I would re-check this all when I went back home to report with precise informations, but in the end I didn't.
Your help is very very much apreciated.
As you found out, I would need help in exactly that: setting port numbers correctly in the UI and fixing the fact eth0 doesn't receive connection status events.
Thank you again Adrian for your help. He sent me a link regading this issue but I was confused since in ar71xx all worked fine.
> I tested your v2 patch. It's working but I found some issues.
Yeah, that was the last version... :)
> If you need help to fix this let me know.
Yes, pleaseee!! :) :)
And yeah, you're right, adb-enablemodem is missing. I'll certainly add that to the next iteration. I wasn't expecting this version could be applied due to the eth0 issue at least.
As for the eth0 issue, what I would do next would be to check within driver itself. But I am here, willing to learn! :)
Thanks all again,
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel