[OpenWrt-Devel] IMPORTANT! I recorded YOU mɑsturbating! I have Openwrt Devel.mp4 video file!

Anonymous Hacker deena_creamer at receder.duckhood.monster
Fri Nov 29 12:03:55 EST 2019

ATTENTION: openwrt-devel at openwrt.org

The last time you visited a porn website with teenagers, you silently
downloaded and installed the software I developed.

My software has turned on your camera and recorded both your screen and an
act of your mɑsturbation..

My sneaky program also downloaded all your email contact lists and a list of
your friends from social networks.

I have the - Openwrt Devel.mp4 video file - with you jerking off to
teenagers, as well as a file with your relatives and associates email
addresses.

After downloading those files let me say one thing: your fantasies are far
beyond the normal!

If you want me to delete both files and keep your secret, you must send me
the Bitcoin payment.
Bitcoin is a secure cryptocurrency, very similar to BTC.
I give you 72 houɼs only to send the Bitcoin transfer.

If you don't know how to pay with Bitcoin, visit Google and search - how to
buy Bitcoin.
Visit one of the brokers (Coinbase, Bitstamp, anycoindirect), buy Bitcoin
and send it to my address.
Only then I will leɑve you ɑlone!

At anycoindirect you can pay instantly with SEPA, Giropay, EPS, Mybank,
Sofort, credit cards or Bancontract.

Send 2,000 USD = 0.278430 BTC
to this Bitcoin address as soon as possible:

3FhV1wy8XFFUz9RFB
XqptPGoQi9NbLWFDm

(copy & paste - it's case sensitive - and combine both lines into one single
address)

1 BTC = 7,530 USD right now, so send exactly 0.278430 BTC to my Bitcoin
wallet.

Do not try to cheat me!
As soon as you open this Email I will be notified you opened it.
I am monitoring all actions on your device..

This Bitcoin address is linked to you only, so I will know immediately when
you send the correct amount.
When you pay in full, I will remove both files (your mɑsturbation video and
your contact lists) and I will deactivate my sneaky program.
Changing your password will not help you, I will still have access to your
device remotely.

If you choose not to send me the Bitcoin transfer...
I will send your mɑsturbation video to all your friends and associates from
your contact lists that I downloaded from your device.
Your family members will receive it as well. You will regret it, trust me.

Here are the payment details again:

Send 2,000 USD = 0.278430 BTC
to this Bitcoin address as soon as possible:

3FhV1wy8XFFUz9RFB
XqptPGoQi9NbLWFDm

(copy & paste - it's case sensitive - and combine both lines into one single
address)

You can visit police but they will not help you with solving the problem.
My program will still be installed on your device and I still will own your
mɑsturbation videos.
Police will not catch me anyway. I know what I am doing.
I do not live in your country and I know how to stay anonymous.

Don't ever try to deceive me - I will know it. My program is recording all
the websites you visit and all your key presses.
If you try to trick me - I will send this ugly video to everyone you know,
including your family members.

Don't forget the potential shame - your life can be a disaster.

I am waiting for your Bitcoin payment.
You have 72 houɼs left.

Anonymous Hacker