[OpenWrt-Devel] Broken WiFi on QCA9533 rev. 2

mail at adrianschmutzler.de mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Tue Nov 5 17:45:07 EST 2019

Hi David,

your patch is resolving the situation at the CPE210V2.

I successfully performed an internet speed test while connected to the CPE by WiFi (and the CPE connected to the internet by eth0).

(I also successfully tested on 1043ND v4 (qca9563) to stupidly check whether there is impact on other SOCs. Unfortunately, the TL-WR841N won't build anymore, because that would enable a test with previously working QCA9533 ...).

Despite, you have a typo in the in-patch description:
++		 * Some vencors have an invalid bootstrap option

vencors -> vendors

Thanks for helping us out with this one.

Best

Adrian