[OpenWrt-Devel] [PATCH 0/1] ipq40xx: Add new device Compex WPJ419
daniel at dd-wrt.com
Fri Nov 1 07:27:12 EDT 2019
Changes since the last PR:
- previous 2 patches have been dropped.
- spi-nand flash driver is used instead of the old mt29f.
- reboot hang problem is fixed by using the 'broken-flash-reset' dts property.
- u-boot-env partition is no longer read-only.
- bootargs are appended in the dts file and no longer need to be set in the bootloader.
- style and naming issues have been resovled.
- drop msm bus header and dts file.
- fix sysupgrade, add nand flash handler for wpj419
- Use only 64MB of the nand flash, because the bootloader expects the
ubi part to be only 64MB. This is due to the old mt29f driver, whcih
detected the flash with only 64MB instread of 128MB.
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel