[OpenWrt-Devel] Call for participation for BattleMesh V12 (8-14 July 2019, Paris)

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Fri May 31 09:45:47 EDT 2019

Hello,

The local organization team is proud to announce that this year's
Battlemesh will be held near Paris, from 8 to 14 July!

The event aims to bring together people from across the globe who are
interested in community networks, including wireless mesh network
technologies, fiber infrastructure, Do-It-Yourself Internet Access
Providers, and more generally how to create and maintain a thriving
community of people involved in building their own networks.

We envision 7 days full of expert presentations, practical workshops,
late-night hacking sessions, and fruitful discussions: whether you are a
mesh networking enthusiast, community networking activist, protocol
developer, or have an interest in networking in general, come and join us!