[OpenWrt-Devel] Problem with "base" release repositories

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Tue Jun 25 14:54:01 EDT 2019

Hi,

another update.

I applied local workarounds to the phase2 builders to simply append the
proper branch specification where missing in order to avoid the need to
rebuild all SDKs first which will save some time.

Additionally I diverted all free resources to the builder so that all
targets should be built after at most two cycles.

I'll start to re-enable repaired repositories at tomorrow (Wed, 26th) at
around 04:00 UTC.

You can follow the build process at

http://release-builds.lede-project.org/18.06/packages/waterfall (the
purple exceptions are harmless in this case)

To make matters worse, we've noticed some network throughput troubles at
the OSUOSL gccfarm so there's still some chance that rsync uploads could
timeout but I hope things will work out...

~ Jo