[OpenWrt-Devel] Awaiting moderator approval?

Stijn Segers foss at volatilesystems.org
Wed Jan 30 16:57:17 EST 2019

Hi,

I've been subscribed to this list for ages and I am getting this
moderation message now.

I suppose some additional tools have been implemented to combat the
spam we've seen trickle through, but I'm not sure what this particular
message is about, nor does it look feasible/desirable to manually
review every message posted to the ML.

Any feedback by a list moderator would be welcome, since this mail
hasn't been picked up (it's not listed in the archives, granted, it's
probably a bit early to raise this), but it might have been lost
altogether hadn't I CC'ed the people involved.

Thank you

Stijn Segers