[OpenWrt-Devel] [PATCH] wireguard: bump to 0.0.20190123
Jason A. Donenfeld
Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Jan 23 08:49:44 EST 2019
* tools: curve25519: handle unaligned loads/stores safely
This should fix sporadic crashes with `wg pubkey` on certain architectures.
* netlink: auth socket changes against namespace of socket
In WireGuard, the underlying UDP socket lives in the namespace where the
interface was created and doesn't move if the interface is moved. This
allows one to create the interface in some privileged place that has
Internet access, and then move it into a container namespace that only
has the WireGuard interface for egress. Consider the following
1. Interface created in namespace A. Socket therefore lives in namespace A.
2. Interface moved to namespace B. Socket remains in namespace A.
3. Namespace B now has access to the interface and changes the listen
port and/or fwmark of socket. Change is reflected in namespace A.
This behavior is arguably _fine_ and perhaps even expected or
acceptable. But there's also an argument to be made that B should have
A's cred to do so. So, this patch adds a simple ns_capable check.
* ratelimiter: build tests with !IPV6
Should reenable building in debug mode for systems without IPv6.
* noise: replace getnstimeofday64 with ktime_get_real_ts64
* ratelimiter: totalram_pages is now a function
* qemu: enable FP on MIPS
Linux 5.0 support.
Benoît Viguier has proofs that values will stay well within 2^53. We
also have an improved carry function that's much simpler. Probably more
constant time than emscripten's 64-bit integers.
* contrib: introduce simple highlighter library
This is the highlighter library being used in:
It's included here as a contrib example, so that others can paste it into
their own GUI clients for having the same strictly validating highlighting.
* netlink: use __kernel_timespec for handshake time
This readies us for Y2038. See https://lwn.net/Articles/776435/ for more info.
Signed-off-by: Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com>
package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile b/package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile
index f752d3b..2e9f17e 100644
@@ -11,12 +11,12 @@ include $(INCLUDE_DIR)/kernel.mk
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel