[OpenWrt-Devel] Do all devs follow GitHub or is list still the preferred discussion location?

Daniel F. Dickinson cshored at thecshore.com
Wed Jan 9 17:29:46 EST 2019

On 2019-01-09 7:45 a.m., Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> personally I rarely visit Github PRs these days, any discussions going
> on there (in issues or PRs) will likely get overlooked by most devs.
>
> ~

Thanks.  That's kind of what I thought.  I don't suppose there is any
chance of having a smaller, better maintained packages feed and luci
feed with patch submissions by ML instead of GitHub?  I find that PR's
are too easy especially if I'm in an impatient mood and the rigour of ML
submission helps keep that in check (at least now that I'm doing better
than during the fork).  I admit that's a kind of random wish but it
seems to me it'd be beneficial.

Regards,

Daniel