[OpenWrt-Devel] bugs.openwrt.org

Ted Hess thess at kitschensync.net
Wed Feb 20 10:05:08 EST 2019

I am in the process of moving our Flyspray system to a new host on DO.
It is currently
hosted on our download server and occasionally gets bogged down due to
download
activity. I plan on taking the site offline for about an hour to move
the database
starting about 18:00 UTC/13:00 EST tomorrow (Feb 21). After the move,
the new site
should be exactly the same as before the move - all data and accounts
preserved.

I am not anticipating any problems that won't sort out in a day or 2 due
to DNS
name changes and obtaining new SSL certs. The interim plan is to
re-direct the
old site to the new using existing certs and after the DNS changes are
settled, we
can re-provision the new site. Please report any problems reaching the
new site,
SSO using Github or email issues here and I will handle them as time
permits.

/ted