[OpenWrt-Devel] "Energy and Environment", "Geology and Earth Science" "Advanced Materials"

Anna Papadimitriou wseas-team at wseas.org
Sat Dec 7 07:18:29 EST 2019

Dear Authors,

We would like to invite you to submit a paper in the following three open
Special Issues:
"Energy and Environment"
"Geology and Earth Science"
"Advanced Materials"
that we organize in the Journal:
WSEAS Transactions on Environment and Development

The Review of the Journal is organized by the Editor-in-Chief and many
Associate Editors. The quality of the Journal, the acceptance rates, the review
process can be found on the web.

http://wseas.org/wseas/cms.action?id=4031

Deadline to send your paper to me by email
(wseas.transactions at gmail.com, support at wseas.org)

with the correct Format (Our Format
http://www.wseas.org/cms.action?id=4045) is January 15, 2020

Do not upload your paper via the conference web site (a procedure which
is for regular papers only), but send it to me by email.

Note that this invitation does not imply "a priori" any acceptance of your
paper. It will pass via peer review by the Associate Editor and three reviewers
and can be accepted after minor revision, accepted after major revision or
rejected.

Another important Journal that can host your paper (also after strict peer
review) is the: "International Journal of Environmental Science"
https://www.iaras.org/iaras/journals/ijes

The review process is equally strict in both journals.
Do not send us "conference papers" with small number of pages. They will be
rejected. Do not send us paper in wrong format. Send us well-documented studies
of long papers with the correct WSEAS format. The papers in their entity or in
their some part should not have been published elsewhere and must not be under
review elsewhere. We can check it.
If you want to send me by email an extended version of a conference paper
(published in a WSEAS conference or elsewhere), note that this paper must have
different title, different abstract, different keywords from its short,
conference version and must have 40% additional material.

About our review process: http://wseas.org/main/author-testimonials.html

Best Regards

Dr. Anna Papadimitriou
Dr. Kostas Chiotopoulos