[OpenWrt-Devel] fq_codel and sch_cake improvements for openwrt

Dave Taht dave at taht.net
Mon Apr 1 03:34:36 EDT 2019

I have been busy on other stuff than embedded routing for quite some
time, but I'd like to start folding in some new stuff into openwrt
related to fq_codel starting in the next week or so (I am currently in
prague, heading to berlin next week) - with some new code that looks
quite promising in the out of tree

https://github.com/dtaht/fq_codel_fast
and
https://github.com/dtaht/sch_cake repos.

repos, related to the new SCE concept, that we spoke about also, at
ietf. Some background on that here:

https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/783673/0e7d178ea322e386/

Anybody got any time to hang with me next week? Is it too late for the freeze?