[OpenWrt-Devel] URGENT

Sean Kimasala. info at shure.co.jp
Sun Sep 30 02:58:44 EDT 2018

Greetings to you,

My names are Sean Kim. I work in a financial institution here in Bahrain. I will need your assistance in applying for the heir of a Late customer of mine, who died without any registered heir. He was a wealthy Business man who deposited a Huge Amount of Funds in our institution before his death.

On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with full details, and it will also interest you to know that the sharing will be two equal parts between us.

Please endeavour to provide me with your phone numbers so I can contact you for further discussion on this.

I hope to get your response as soon as possible. If not interested, please indicate so I find someone else.

Yours Sincerely,

Sean Kim.