[OpenWrt-Devel] imx6: imagebuilder error due to f2fs

Koen Vandeputte koen.vandeputte at ncentric.com
Wed Sep 5 04:44:54 EDT 2018

On 2018-09-05 10:01, Felix Fietkau wrote:
> On 2018-09-04 22:04, Felix Fietkau wrote:
>> On 2018-09-04 18:39, Koen Vandeputte wrote:
>>> Hi Felix,
>>>
>>> Starting from commit [1], I'm getting this error when trying to use the
>>> Imagebuilder, even when selecting them in the build:

>>> Package libc (1.1.19-1) installed in root is up to date.
>>> Package libgcc (7.3.0-1) installed in root is up to date.
>>> Package logd (2018-02-14-128bc35f-2) installed in root is up to date.
>>>
>>> Unknown package 'mkf2fs'.
>> I don't see the issue with that commit, mkf2fs is selected just fine in
>> my test, and the package is there.
>> I will do a fresh build overnight and look into it tomorrow.
> Just tested it, and it works just fine in my build. Did you use the
> image builder from the snapshot build, or did you build your own?
Hi Felix,

Thanks for testing this.
I'm building the latest master, and then applying customization
(altering/adding a few files) by using the standalone ImageBuilder
created in the initial build.
> I just found (and fixed) some unrelated issues with u-boot for cubox
> images though, so you might want to update again.

I'm currently doing a full rebuild based on master before your latest
commits.
I'll first re-test this case again and will commence a new build with
these 2 new commits included in parallel.

Will provide an update asap.

Koen