[OpenWrt-Devel] [PATCH] wireguard: bump to 0.0.20181006
Jason A. Donenfeld
Jason at zx2c4.com
Fri Oct 5 23:09:00 EDT 2018
* Account for big-endian 2^26 conversion in Poly1305.
* Account for big-endian NEON in Curve25519.
* Fix macros in big-endian AArch64 code so that this will actually run there
* Prefer if (IS_ENABLED(...)) over ifdef mazes when possible.
* Call simd_relax() within any preempt-disabling glue code every once in a
while so as not to increase latency if folks pass in super long buffers.
* Prefer compiler-defined architecture macros in assembly code, which puts us
in closer alignment with upstream CRYPTOGAMS code, and is cleaner.
* Non-static symbols are prefixed with wg_ to avoid polluting the global
* Return a bool from simd_relax() indicating whether or not we were
* Reflect the proper simd conditions on arm.
* Do not reorder lines in Kbuild files for the simd asm-generic addition,
since we don't want to cause merge conflicts.
* WARN() if the selftests fail in Zinc, since if this is an initcall, it won't
block module loading, so we want to be loud.
* Document some interdependencies beside include statements.
* Add missing static statement to fpu init functions.
* Use union in chacha to access state words as a flat matrix, instead of
casting a struct to a u8 and hoping all goes well. Then, by passing around
that array as a struct for as long as possible, we can update counter
instead of state in the generic blocks, which makes it clearer what's
* Remove __aligned(32) for chacha20_ctx since we no longer use vmovdqa on x86,
and the other implementations do not require that kind of alignment either.
* Submit patch to ARM tree for adjusting RiscPC's cflags to be -march=armv3 so
that we can build code that uses umull.
* Allow CONFIG_ARM to imply [!]CONFIG_64BIT, and use zinc arch config
variables consistently throughout.
* Document rationale for the 2^26->2^64/32 conversion in code comments.
* Convert all of remaining BUG_ON to WARN_ON.
* Replace `bxeq lr` with `reteq lr` in ARM assembler to be compatible with old
ISAs via the macro in <asm/assembler.h>.
* Do not allow WireGuard to be a built-in if IPv6 is a module.
* Writeback the base register and reorder multiplications in the NEON x25519
* Try all combinations of different implementations in selftests, so that
potential bugs are more immediately unearthed.
* Self tests and SIMD glue code work with #include, which lets the compiler
optimize these. Previously these files were .h, because they were included,
but a simple grep of the kernel tree shows 259 other files that carry out
this same pattern. Only they prefer to instead name the files with a .c
instead of a .h, so we now follow the convention.
* Support many more platforms in QEMU, especially big endian ones.
* Kernels < 3.17 don't have read_cpuid_part, so fix building there.
Signed-off-by: Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com>
package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile b/package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile
index 29c7447..3544e34 100644
@@ -11,12 +11,12 @@ include $(INCLUDE_DIR)/kernel.mk
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel