[OpenWrt-Devel] [PATCH] wireguard: bump to 0.0.20181115
Jason A. Donenfeld
Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Nov 15 15:14:49 EST 2018
* Zinc no longer ships generated assembly code. Rather, we now
bundle in the original perlasm generator for it. The primary purpose
of this snapshot is to get testing of this.
* Clarify the peer removal logic and make lifetimes more precise.
* Use READ_ONCE for is_valid and is_dead.
* No need to use atomic when the recounter is mutex protected.
* Fix up macros and annotations in allowedips.
* Increment drop counter when staged packets are dropped.
* Use static constants instead of enums for 64-bit values in selftest.
* Mark large constants as ULL in poly1305-donna64.
* Fix sparse warnings in allowedips debugging code.
* Do not use wg_peer_get_maybe_zero in timer callbacks, since we now can
carefully control the lifetime of these functions and ensure they never
execute after dropping the last reference.
* Cleanup hashing in ratelimiter.
* Do not guard timer removals, since del_timer is always okay.
* We now check for PM_AUTOSLEEP, which makes the clear*on-suspend decision a
bit more general.
* Set csum_level to ~0, since the poly1305 authenticator certainly means
that no data was modified in transit.
* Use CHECKSUM_PARTIAL check for skb_checksum_help instead of
* wg.8: specify that wg(8) shows runtime info too
* wg.8: AllowedIPs isn't actually required
* keygen-html: add missing glue macro
* wg-quick: android: do not choke on empty allowed-ips
Signed-off-by: Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com>
package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile b/package/network/services/wireguard/Makefile
index 8a71ce2..442938c 100644
@@ -11,12 +11,12 @@ include $(INCLUDE_DIR)/kernel.mk
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel