[OpenWrt-Devel] Wifi on ZBT-WE1326 broken after commit 5f7396ebef09

Kristian Evensen kristian.evensen at gmail.com
Wed May 30 04:23:55 EDT 2018

Hi,

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 10:49 PM, Karl Palsson <karlp at tweak.net.au> wrote:
> There were a few people on this today it seems :)

Great!

> There's a patch at the bottom of that from mangix/neheb that
> removes from overrides that just set 0s, and that fixed it for my
> we1326

Yes, I saw the patch and made the change manually to my DTS before I
started looking into the interrupt mapping. Using the default register
from the dtsi had no effect on my device, i.e., wifi was still broken.
However, on my device, both wifi radios did not work. While I could
see one of the wlan-interfaces being created (don't remember if it was
2.4 or 5), it didn't work properly. Wifi only started working after I
updated the interrupt mapping to match the IRQ I saw pre-5f7396ebef09.
I also received some emails from other people were the interrupt
matching fixed the wifi one the we1326.

I should point out that I am not 100% sure that my patch/solution is
correct, I am still very much a beginner when it comes to DTS',
hardware, etc. So any feedback would be very much welcome.

BR,
Kristian