[OpenWrt-Devel] RT5350F WiFi interface performance issue

Zoltan Gyarmati mr.zoltan.gyarmati at gmail.com
Sun May 27 06:13:40 EDT 2018

On 27.05.2018 01:38, Zoltan Gyarmati wrote:
> On 27.05.2018 01:26, Koen Vandeputte wrote:

>>> My untrained eyes didn't spot anything unusual, but here are the
>>> outputs:
>>> https://pastebin.com/2hQ5wbng

>>> https://pastebin.com/NPZZ1dBL

>>> https://pastebin.com/RHuJuYYu

>>> https://pastebin.com/1kTUY9t4
>>>

>> Thanks for the dumps.
> Well, thanks for looking into this!
>
>> I see you are connected using channel 13 and HT40, but channel 12 and
>> channel 14 next to it are marked as "No IR"
>>
>> Could you try 1 more thing please?
>> Please put the AP manually on channel 1 and retry.
> Just tried it, no change...
>
> In the meantime i also tried with an other AP, without security
> enabled, but got the same behavior.
>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Koen

I'm trying to look into this from a different angle: the vendor also
provided an updated version of the control registers (stored in mtd2 on
the flash)[1]. Although i have this updated version on my HW, i
contacted also the Olimex support for advice.

[1]
https://github.com/OLIMEX/OLINUXINO/tree/master/SOFTWARE/RT5350F/Prebuilt%20images/mtd2%20recovery

Regards,

Zoltan Gyarmati