[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt port for RISC-V

Alex Guo xfguo at xfguo.org
Wed May 2 12:35:17 EDT 2018

Hi,

I'm Alex from Jinglue Semi. Shanghai.

I did some work on porting OpenWrt to RISC-V. Right now it based on
  OpenWrt master branch and use upstream toochain (gcc/7.3.0, Binutils
2.30 and glibc 2.27). I am still working on use vanilla kernel but there
are some build issues to fix.

You can clone from Github, build then run it on qemu 2.12.0 followed by
the README.md in repo. I also tried it on HiFive-U board w/ ramdisk last
week but the macb driver doesn't work, I will try to fix it when I have
more time later.

repo:
   - https://github.com/xfguo/riscv-openwrt-port (build images/bbl/qemu)
   - https://github.com/xfguo/riscv-openwrt (openwrt)

Will try to submit patches after solve all the problems, also need to
wait master bump to gcc/7.3 and linux/4.15+.

Cheers,

Alex Guo