[OpenWrt-Devel] "nonshared" telephony package not being built

Sebastian Kemper sebastian_ml at gmx.net
Wed Mar 21 16:16:17 EDT 2018

(already posted to LEDE dev a few days ago, posting to OpenWrt dev as no
response.)

Hi all,

I'm wondering why a nonshared packages from the telephony feed is
ignored by the buildbots.

There is asterisk-chan-lantig here:
https://github.com/openwrt/telephony/blob/master/net/asterisk-chan-lantiq/Makefile

It has:
PKG_FLAGS:=nonshared

It also has a dependency on kmod-ltq-vmmc. The latter has the following
dependencies:
DEPENDS:=@(TARGET_lantiq_xway||TARGET_lantiq_xrx200) +kmod-ltq-tapi

So I'm thinking that the buildbots should attempt to build
asterisk-chan-lantig when building the targets lantiq_xway and
lantiq_xrx200.

I checked the infra website to try to find some logs. Here's a recent
xway build:
http://phase1.builds.lede-project.org/builders/lantiq%2Fxway/builds/762

I downloaded the pkgbuild log:
http://phase1.builds.lede-project.org/builders/lantiq%2Fxway/builds/762/steps/pkgbuild/logs/stdio

I don't find any mention of asterisk-chan-lantig. Why is that?

Is it because:

- the buildbots ignore nonshared packages from the telephony feed? I
  can't image this is the case, but I'm asking anyway.

- there's something wrong with the Makefile?

- it's a VARIANT Makefile?

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,
Sebastian