[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt Summit 2018
hauke at hauke-m.de
Mon Jun 25 17:39:06 EDT 2018
The deadline to submit a proposal for a talk or workshop at the OpenWrt
Summit 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal on October 29th & 30th was extended till
July 11th 2018.
The CFP is open until July 11th https://www.papercall.io/openwrtsummit2018
At least some developers plane to visit the OpenWrt summit this year.
I would appreciate if we could get some talks from the OpenWrt community
at the event.
I have the following ideas, if you would like to give a talk and just
miss the topic.
* Security features in OpenWrt, e.g. jail in procd, ACLs in ubus and
other ways to secure OpenWrt
* layer 2 and layer 3 offloading in the Linux kernel and OpenWrt,
swconfig, dsa, flow offloading
* What happened in OpenWrt in the last year or 2 years.
* How does the OpenWrt project work:
* How can I contribute to OpenWrt?
* How are decisions made in the project?
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel