[OpenWrt-Devel] Remove iptables-1.4.21 packages from openwrt

Arjav Parikh parikharjav24 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 04:28:08 EST 2018

Hi,

Thank You for your response.

Can you share me the detailed steps for building image to be performed
after removing iptables from DEFAULT_PACKAGES.router because I
executed below steps and found below observations:

1. Removed DEFAULT_PACKAGES.router and just did make V=s.
Observation: Checked my kernel image, it has iptable module support.

2. Removed DEFAULT_PACKAGES.router and from make menuconfig also
removed iptables support and did make V=s.
Observation: Compilation error related to packages.

3. Removed iptables-1.4.21.tar.gz from dl directory, iptables from
DEFAULT_PACKAGES.router and did make V=s.
Observation: Same error as observed in 2.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Arjav Parikh