[OpenWrt-Devel] [PATCH] samba36: add package with hotplug.d script for auto sharing
rafal at milecki.pl
Thu Dec 27 03:22:56 EST 2018
On 2018-12-27 08:50, rosysong at rosinson.com wrote:
> I added a while loop in samba.hotplug to solve the problem.
> The loop will stop until the file */overlay/.fs_state* is equal to
> "2" which indicates the filesystem is ready for everything.
> This really works fine for me.
OK, apparently we're talking about some different issues.
By default (e.g. after "firstboot") fstools won't mount any external
1) fstab. at global.anon_mount is 0 by default
2) there won't be any mount entries in the /etc/config/fstab
So the chain looks like that:
1) fstools (block-mount / blockd) doen't mount anything
2) there is no "mount" hotplug.d event
3) /etc/hotplug.d/mount/60-samba doesn't get called
What your are describing doesn't sound like related to the above
problem. So please explain that issue you are seeing/fixing.
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel