[OpenWrt-Devel] detecting liblua in CMake

Lev leventelist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:38:53 EDT 2018

Hi,

I'm currently developing an application for OpenWRT. IT is written in C, and uses the LUA libraries.

The C code is configured by CMake. The question is how can I detect, packages with CMake.

At the host system, the application builds fine using CMake, and I have
something similar in my CMakeLists:

	find_package(Lua 5.1)

	if (LUA_FOUND)
		include_directories("${LUA_INCLUDE_DIR}")
		target_link_libraries (${PROJECT_NAME} ${LUA_LIBRARIES})
	endif ()

but this doesn't seem to work with the build system of OpenWRT.

How can I detect liblua (libraries and include path, linker options, etc....)?

Thanks,
Levente

--
Levente Kovacs