[OpenWrt-Devel] [LEDE-DEV] OpenWrt -> LEDE git tree merge

Zoltan HERPAI wigyori at uid0.hu
Mon Oct 23 04:11:15 EDT 2017

Hi Mathias,

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017, Mathias Kresin wrote:

> 22.10.2017 22:56, Hauke Mehrtens:
>> On 10/22/2017 10:28 PM, Zoltan HERPAI wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> - https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/312
>>> ar71xx: add support for Zsun WiFi SD Card Reader
>>
>> This is missing a Singed-of-by line
>
> A few days ago a similar PR was created (and unfortunately already
> closed): https://github.com/lede-project/source/pull/1422.
>
> The OpenWrt PR has a lot of issues, like enabling unencrypted wireless
> for the whole target.

"- #5 needs some work as it has some dirty hacks. This can be taken care on
the summit's second day - I recall someone going there has a ZSun reader"

So, fully agree, I could have written s/some work/full rework/. If n0p
doesn't come back with the fixes by the summit, we could take care of
adding the support there, with the actual hardware to test.

-w-