[OpenWrt-Devel] GSOC 2017 - Implement NetJSON output in ubus (OpenWRT/LEDE) - Progress Report 2
arunkumar.1993.2050 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 10:31:32 EDT 2017
Hi Mentors and Developer Community,
This is the 2nd week's progress report of the project:
Implement NetJSON output in ubus (OpenWRT/LEDE)
1. Refined the timeline of the proposal and updated.
2. CLI is made to support other inputs as in  but the backend
functions havent been implemented.
3. Efforts made to understand the json schema of SCAL plugin. Added
debugs inside the code to know more about the working of JSON schema.
To be done next week:
1. As per Felix's comment, make the ubus object to support those data
models which are not supported in the SCAL module. Efforts to
understand the scope of this in detail is required as its critical for
completion of the project.
2. Commit the code changes made till now to the github public repository.
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel