[OpenWrt-Devel] GSOC 2017 - Implement NetJSON output in ubus (OpenWRT/LEDE) - Progress Report 1
arunkumar.1993.2050 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:30:18 EDT 2017
Hi Mentors and Developer community,
This is the 1st week's progress report of the project:
Implement NetJSON output in ubus (OpenWRT/LEDE)
1. To make myself familiar with the LEDE built an image without any
changes and loaded into the Raspberry Pi3.
2. Compiled SCAL package and understood its working.
3. Added a new CLI in the ubus architecture to get the inputs and call
dummy backend APIs.
"ubus call netjson config"
4. netjson namespace is registered in the libubus to support the above.
To be done next week:
1. Refine the timeline in the proposal  and update it in the
2. Make the CLI to support other inputs as mentioned in  as a
separate function rather than exisiting ubus CLI functions which I
have implemented now.
3. Understand more about the json schema in the SCAL plugins and try
to add NetJSON schema to that.
openwrt-devel mailing list
openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org
More information about the openwrt-devel