[OpenWrt-Devel] openwrt and lede - remerge proposal

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Mon May 8 09:43:41 EDT 2017

John Crispin <john at phrozen.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Felix, Imre and myself had 2 calls last week lasting several hours and discussed
> the following proposal of conditions for a remerge that we would like to propose
> and have people vote on.

Great to hear progress is being made on this! I think the proposal looks
reasonable, generally. A few comments / questions:

- What will this mean for the community rules and the release schedule?
  Will they continue from the current LEDE practices?

> - update the landing page to have the same look & feel as the current openwrt
> landing page

Well, I like the L&F of lede-project.org better - but it's not something
worth bikeshedding over, so meh, fine... ;)

> *) trademark/sponsorship policy
> - review/ack imres trademark policy
> - review/ack jows sponsorship policy

Links to these?