[OpenWrt-Devel] Finished porting of chan_lantiq to asterisk11 and asterisk13

Stefan Koch stefan.koch10 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:39:53 EST 2017

Note: The LEDE pull request #440 for LEDE is not fully compatible with
OpenWRT since it enables conflicting SMP by default.
There is a separate OpenWRT pull request #143, too:
https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/143

To enable VR9 FXS functionality on OpenWRT, disabling SMP it is still
needed with pull request #143.
But it does not enable VR9 FXS by default, so it is not conflicting
(that will cause a kernel panic).

Stefan