[OpenWrt-Devel] Support for BTHomeHub5

Aaron Z aczlan+openwrt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:36:02 EST 2017

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Mauro M. <openwrt at ezplanet.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is OpenWRT going to backport support for BtHomeHub5 from LEDE?
> This router is very well supported in LEDE, whilst support is only basic in
> OpenWrt,
> LEDE implemented some broken changes in the firewall that prevent basic
> routing (it defeats the primary purpose of a router!), so I would like to
> use OpenWrt where routing works as expected, but I need to run it on BT Home
> Hub 5 routers.
Might I strongly suggest filing a bug report with LEDE on these broken
changes so they can be fixed?
IIRC, all changes will eventually end up synced between OpenWRT and
LEDE, so if its broken there, it will eventually be broken on OpenWRT
as well (unless someone fixes it in the interim).
The bug tracker is at: https://bugs.lede-project.org/

Aaron Z
— Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love