[OpenWrt-Devel] Survey on the usage of OpenWrt/LEDE

Shelly Coen shelly at prplfoundation.org
Wed Aug 23 11:48:21 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

The prplWrt Working Group has compiled a survey on the subject of how OpenWrt/LEDE is used.

We would really appreciate if you could take some time to complete this short survey to help give us a valuable oversight of this. We will present the results at the OpenWrt Summit in Prague in October.

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/openwrtlede

Those of you who complete the survey will receive a discount code towards a ticket for OpenWrt Summit in Prague on October 26th/27th 2017. The CFP for OpenWrt Summit is open for another week. We are accepting submissions via papercall.io/openwrtsummit or via email - instructions are on openwrtsummit.org

Tomorrow (Thursday 24th) we will have the prplwrt Working Group Call at 9amPT/18:00CEST. Dial in information is below and all are welcome to join.

Thank you, and please feel free to pass this survey along to others. As always, if you have questions you can reach out to me and I will be happy to answer!

All the best,

Shelly Coen
Community Manager, prpl Foundation

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/593743805