[OpenWrt-Devel] Possible to define a tab for each TypedSection in a luci web-app?

TheWerthFam thewerthfam at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 18:13:00 EDT 2017

I'm developing a web app for a configuration file with multiple sections
in the configuration file.  In the web app I would like a new tab for
each TypedSection I define.  For all the other luci web-apps I've seen,
there are only multiple tabs in one TypedSection.
When I define a tab under each of the TypedSections now, it places the
tab outline around the title, but all the other tabs are listed below on
the same page and not creating the sub pages.

Thanks
     Derek