[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt Summit Nearing Capacity; please register soon!

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Wed Sep 21 14:53:59 EDT 2016

I'm excited to let folks know that the response to OpenWrt Summit has
been very strong; we currently have over 170 registrations. If you've
already registered, thank you so much! If you're interested in attending
but haven't registered yet, please do so as soon as possible. Depending
on demand this week, we may be forced to close registrations very soon.

To register or find out more about OpenWrt Summit, please visit
http://openwrtsummit.org

Thanks,

Eric Schultz, Chair, on behalf of the OpenWrt Summit Committee:

Abhijit Mahajani
Beda Kosata
Eric Schultz
Federico Capoano
Hans Dedecker
Hauke Mehrtens
Imre Kaloz
Kathy Giori
Luka Perkov
Paul Blay
--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org <http://www.prplfoundation.org/>