[OpenWrt-Devel] Ubnt power beam board - back to defaults after reboot

Jiri Pirko jiri at resnulli.us
Thu Oct 20 03:28:34 EDT 2016

Hi.

Trying Ubiquity power beam M5. According to the instructions on openwrt
wiki, I'm using loco m5 firmware. All looks fine, only configuration is
lost after every reboot.

Tried:
openwrt-15.05.1-ar71xx-generic-ubnt-loco-m-xw-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
openwrt-15.05-ar71xx-generic-ubnt-loco-m-xw-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
openwrt-ar71xx-generic-ubnt-loco-m-xw-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
lede-ar71xx-generic-ubnt-loco-m-xw-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin

All with the same result.

I remember I had some similar problem in past on a different board, and
I believe that there was and issue on definition of nand size. Not
really sure.

Any ideas?

Jiri