[OpenWrt-Devel] Tried to update ticket 20982 on dev.openwrt.org

Aaron Z aczlan+openwrt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:15:54 EDT 2016

Try downgrading the firmware to XM.v5.5.10 (I use
http://www.ubnt.com/downloads/XN-fw-internal/v5.5.10/XM.v5.5.10.24241.141001.1649.bin
on my Nanostation LocoM2s at work)
It will complain about long passwords not being supported, but it will
let you downgrade to it and then you can flash OpenWRT onto it.

Aaron Z
— Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love