[OpenWrt-Devel] Tried to update ticket 20982 on dev.openwrt.org

Bill Moffitt bmoffitt at ayrstone.com
Mon Oct 3 19:04:14 EDT 2016

I have been busy with other things, but I finally got a shipment of
brand-new PicoStations (XM, identical to Bullet) here and tried to flash
both the trunk builds of OpenWRT and LEDE on them.

I'm getting the same error I did some months back:

sent DATA <block=6657, 412 bytes>
received ERROR <code=2, msg=Firmware check failed>
Error code 2: Firmware check failed
Sent 3407872 bytes in 6.6 seconds

I attempted to update the ticket on Trac but couldn't - I got a "504 -
Gateway Time-out" message.

It bears mentioning that I downloaded DD-WRT and I was able to flash it
on to the PicoStation, so they have clearly figured this out.

BTW, I would contribute to a bounty to get this fixed in OpenWRT and LEDE.

-Bill