[OpenWrt-Devel] [LEDE-DEV] LED uci policy for not actively used LEDs

Karl Palsson karlp at tweak.net.au
Thu Nov 10 10:32:59 EST 2016

Given that the current leds init script only looks for some
explicit values, I've done the following to have a led _listed_
in the UCI file, and available to leds.sh, but not actually
touched by the init script...

>  ucidef_set_led_default "etactica" "etactica" "eg200:red:etactica" "ignored"

It's.... non-ideal, but the current init scripts run so late
(S96) that it's annoying when something is already using the LED,
and the init script comes along and sets it's "default" value.

Cheers,
Karl P