[OpenWrt-Devel] [LEDE-DEV] TR-069 for OpenWrt

Florian Eckert eckert.florian at googlemail.com
Sat May 28 08:40:53 EDT 2016

Hello,

nice to hear the there are intentions to make a openwrt/lede solution. We
are now using a freecwmp fork ( EasyCwmp ) to configure our devices.
Freecwmo was mit maintained anymore. We extend the parameter set with the
openwrt parameter which are not in the standard.

Will the Meeting online (irc) for everyone?

Regards

Flo