[OpenWrt-Devel] [OpenWrt] rocket cwmp - open tr-069 client for embedded platforms

Luka Perkov luka.perkov at sartura.hr
Thu May 19 05:50:18 EDT 2016

Hi Wojtek,

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 11:03:28AM +0200, Wojtek MAKOWSKI wrote:
> Luka, Felix and others,
>
> Regarding the TR069 stack for OpenWrt I would like to propose our own
> (i.e. SoftAtHome's) stack. Today it's a part of our commercial solution
> but we are ready to deliver it (for free, of course) with an open-source
> license. It's biggest advantage is that it already runs in 20M+ boxes of
> several carriers and is fully interoperable with several carrier-grade
> ACSs.
>
> What do you think about that?

Thank you for your proposal and offer. These are great news and this is
something that we were aiming to achieve with the Rocket CWMP project -
to build a carrier community. There are technical items on how to
make this happen but these are just details that we can work together
on.

I am also aware of several other solutions and hope that these vendors
and individuals will decide to contribute as well. I'm looking forward
to see this moving forward!

Regards,
Luka