[OpenWrt-Devel] Scrap that, David makes sense (was Re: A request for more clarity on the fork)

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Thu May 5 23:42:23 EDT 2016

I think David Lang makes a lot of sense; it took years to reach this
point, better to carry on independently, but working together as much as
can be managed, and let time both settle the dust and demonstrate which
ideas really pan out.

Add to this that with years of toxic arguments (as acknowledged by both
sides) behind this, there's likely to be too much acrimony in
explanations given.

Much as not knowing is something I personally have hard time with, and
others have complained of, sometimes it's better to just put that
behind, and move forward in a constructive way.

Regards,

Daniel