[OpenWrt-Devel] Introducing the LEDE project

Bruno Randolf br1 at einfach.org
Thu May 5 09:06:02 EDT 2016

On 05/05/16 13:48, Zoltan HERPAI wrote:
> I would not call "all active OpenWrt core developers" have left the
> boat. Take a look at this [1] page - some of them are active, some of
> them are not, but calling an end to the project is an overstatement at
> least. Also, refer to the mail Mike sent out last night.

Well, you are right, I should not make predictions of the future... ;)

But as someone who is following, using, building upon and sometimes
contributing to OpenWRT since ~10 years I can only say that the only
developers who have been visible, reacting and committing stuff have
left. I still wonder why, of course...

bruno