[OpenWrt-Devel] [Job] Job offer in Berlin: fulltime upstream contributor.

Arvid E. Picciani aep at exys.org
Fri Mar 18 11:44:07 EDT 2016

Hi,

For a well funded startup i need a fulltime openwrt dev who can build up
the team and product with me from scratch. Preferably someone who is
already contributing here and can balance community and company interests.

We're building a 10-20K devices centrally managed wifi infrastructure
within very limited time.

The company has zero interest in intellectual property in this product.
You'll probably be building a few new openwrt management features we
need completely in the open and get to keep all the bragging rights (git
author = you). You'll also openly discuss the best approach to our
feature needs with this very mailing list.

Fulltime only, no contract, no remote, no headhunters. Above average
compensation. Office in Berlin in a pretty hip but cheap area. Food
there is great. Creative Fridays. Berlin has the cbase. You know you
want to move here ;)

Drop me your CV or just github link.

/b/
Arvid