[OpenWrt-Devel] [RFC 2/3] kernel: owl-loader for delayed Atheros ath9k fixup

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:29:54 EST 2016

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 6:30 PM, Christian Lamparter
<chunkeey at googlemail.com> wrote:
> lantiq on the other hand has copied the func from ar71xx and adapted
> and renamed it, but kept the signature:
> ltq_pci_ath_fixup(unsigned slot, u16 *cal_data)
> it's in arch/mips/lantiq/xway/pci-ath-fixup.c.
Maybe we could also move pci-ath-fixup.c to a separate package (or
even the same as owl-loader)?

Seems like there are only two differences between the lantiq and the
ar71xx code:
1. pci_write_config_dword(dev, PCI_BASE_ADDRESS_0, base); vs per-SoC
value in ar71xx
2. swab32(val) when writing the caldata

Martin