[OpenWrt-Devel] Boot hangs with rt patch and BlackSwift

Павел Плетенев cpp.create at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 06:51:33 EDT 2016

Hi!
I have successfully built kernel with PREEMPT_RT patch. I have flashed the
sysupgrade.bin to my BlackSwift. It boots to the point when usually it
would write to UART something like "init" but it hangs. CPU heats and I
think it's stuck in some kind of a deadlock. Is there any way to debug
this? Can I get some more verbose output on information to printk?

Thank you for any help. Is this the right place to post this?

Sincerely yours, ASMfreaK