[OpenWrt-Devel] Mirroring OpenWRT at MIT

Madars Virza madars at mit.edu
Fri Jun 17 20:22:18 EDT 2016

Dear openwrt-devel,

I'm with MIT SIPB, the student computing club of Massachusetts Institute
of Technology (https://sipb.mit.edu/). As one of our projects, we
maintain high-speed mirrors for open source projects --
http://mirrors.mit.edu/ .

I'm writing you because we'd like to start mirroring OpenWRT.

Is there an official rsync upstream we could use for this?
downloads.openwrt.org only seems to be accessible over https. If needed
for your firewalls, we can guarantee a static IP for all of our
mirroring activity.

Thank you,

Madars Virza
MIT SIPB

P.S. We previously sent some other emails, but got no responses; please
let us know if there's a more appropriate list to contact :-)