[OpenWrt-Devel] DD: CONFIG_BUSYBOX_DEFAULT_WGET is not set

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Sat Jan 30 00:00:40 EST 2016

Sorry, I've been out of the country and not had a chance to get to this.
  I had planned to do that for the packages you previously requested
changes for that I had proposed a unified symlink handling solution to
deal with what is rather a mess at the moment, but have been obviously
rather busy with travelling and work-related activities.

Regards,

Daniel