[OpenWrt-Devel] Question about custom script at init on Trunk.-

David Lang david at lang.hm
Wed Jan 27 03:10:07 EST 2016

Since it's just two files that you are wanting to override for your images, go
to the top level directory (where you do your make menuconfig) and create the
directory files and put the files that you want to override in there (in the
appropriate directory, so to override /etc/config/wireless, make the file
files/etc/config/wireless)

much easier than maintaining a different version of the package just to change a
couple files.

David Lang