[OpenWrt-Devel] lantiq: Initial linux 4.4 support (with SPI problems)

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:06:24 EST 2016

Hi Daniel,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Daniel Schwierzeck
<daniel.schwierzeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> could you retry with the attached driver?
>
> It is a complete rewrite with DT support and runs against the UGW-6.1.1
> kernel. Unfortunately I hadn't time yet to adapt and test it with
> OpenWRT. Maybe you want to volunteer for that ;)
Thanks for this update! I am going to test it on kernel 4.1 in the
next days and let you know about the results.

Do you have any plans for upstreaming this patch (assuming it works on 4.1/4.4)?
Do you also have any other patches prepared in your tree which we
should look into?

Martin