[OpenWrt-Devel] WNDR3700v4 WAN LED not properly displaying netif state

Chris Marchesi chrism at vancluevertech.com
Sun Jan 10 01:44:30 EST 2016

Pretty sure this is new, but I just refreshed my custom build this week and
have noticed I no longer have a WAN LED light.

Noticed I didn't have the ledtrig-netdev module added - added this, and
thought I had it, but on one boot it didn't change when net was
disconnected or when I removed the cable (stayed on), and the second boot
it came on for about a second (complete with what appeared to be activity
blink) and then shut off.

Noticed some changes to ledtrig-netdev were introduced this week, any ideas
if this could have affected it?