[OpenWrt-Devel] Question Re: Sourceful SDK

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Fri Jan 8 03:44:18 EST 2016

Actually if you include the toolchain source in the SDK and have this
toolchain tarball drop in option you get the bonus of being able to
build on platforms other than for which you have precompiled binaries,
while gaining the benefit of already having the binaries when you have
the appropriate tarball.

Regards,

Daniel